HAMILTON ISLAND - DAY ONE

Mar 21, 2016

DH and I travelled to Hamilton Island for the first time back in January. We chose to stay at qualia resort (more on the resort later) on Hamilton Island and we did day trips to Whitehaven Beach and Reefworld. 

Day one recap: 
x Arrived in Hamilton Island around noon (plenty of time for us to freshen up and explore the island before sundown) 
x Checked in at qualia 
x Explored Hamilton Island (mode of transport: buggy)
x Afternoon snacks and cocktails at One Tree Hill lookout (for amazing Whitsunday views and a perfect spot to watch sunset)
x Dinner at Bommie restaurant (a separate review will follow) 


WHAT I WORE - I have always loved playsuits, especially ones with quirky designs from brands like Alice McCall and Zimmermann but rarely do I find a piece that fits my petite frame. I wore this whimsical playsuit by Zimmermann on my first day in Hamilton Island. It is not only soft, lightweight with intricate lace details but it also fits me perfectly which makes me love it even more. 

What I wore: Zimmermann 'Henna' Floating Fringe Playsuit (in Pink here & here)
Roger Vivier crystal embellished satin ballerinas
Dior 'So Real' Sunglasses
Hermes 'Clic H' bracelet

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER