After 9 hours on the plane from Curacao to Amsterdam, six hours layover and another 1 hour flight, we arrived in Paris last Saturday afternoon. Coming from hot weather, the cold and rainy weather in Paris along with my jet lag left me with just enough energy to drag myself to the hotel and jump straight into bed. My second day in Paris was better than I could have hoped for. Clear sky and no rain!! I've been to Paris before but this is DF's first time so we decided to revisit all the main attractions and also go off the beaten paths which I have not had a chance to do before. I didn't think I'd need to use the thick coats that I originally packed in anticipation for the trip in January but now I am so glad that I did! It has been raining here almost everyday and I find it to be even colder than Paris in December. I guess being an over-packer pays off at times =).
We have been venturing out and about non-stop since we got to Paris and I am enjoying every second of it. I am also super excited to try out the new Nikon D5100 camera that we finally decided to purchase a couple of days ago. DF and I have always been interested in photography but never really had the time or opportunity to practice. Since we are traveling quite often now, we decided to start learning by investing in a middle range camera that allows us to have some creativity even after we move pass our current 'beginners' phase.
There are so many things that I love about this city, no amount of words can describe it and even though nothing beats being here in person to see with your own eyes, I will leave you with some photos to imagine (if you have not been to Paris before) or relive the experience (if you have been).
Paris surely holds a special place in my heart, I feel so at ease walking and admiring Parisian streets. The beauty of the city never ceases to amaze me and I feel so happy to finally be able to experience it with the one I love.
Forever New coat
Dress from Storets
House of Harlow rings
Louis Vuitton Tutti Lucky charm bracelet
Louis Vuitton ballerinas















