Embellished jumper and pleated skirt

Oct 26, 2015

Sydney weather has been unpredictable lately. It could be scorching hot one day and shivering cold the next. The past couple of weeks have been quite hot so I decided it is time to finally pack away my winter clothes, with the exception of a jumper or two in case of sudden weather changes. Lucky that I did because the temperature dropped significantly over the weekend and while it feels warm under the sun, the weather is definitely not summer clothes friendly. 

I paired this fun embellished jumper with a recently purchased pleated skirt which I have been so eager to wear. It is definitely my favourite pleated skirt so far, just the right length and the material is super light and soft to touch. I like it so much that I also bought it in White.


What I wore: Sass&Bide Beetle Motif Jumper (sold out)/Country Road Pleated skirt (in White here)/Valentino Rockstud Flats (similar pumps here)/Valentino Small Rockstud flap here)/D&G cat-eye sunglasses 


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER